Sometimes it happens that the Cash App stops working all of a sudden. As a result, the users can’t log in to their Cash App account either or can log in but fail to do any transactions. These two horrifying situations could be the result of a blocked or suspended Cash App account. So the question here is how a user can unlock a Cash App account. In case you find that your Cash App account is locked or suspended, there is a high chance that you may lose access to your stored money, stocks, and Bitcoin in the Cash App wallet.
Cash App developed by Square is now a standard method of managing and spending money with ease of mind. You know that Cash App is a payment app; therefore, its usage and functions are subject to certain conditions and terms. For security concerns, Cash App does come with its terms of usage. In this regard, it is essential to use the Cash App under the applicable guidelines. Otherwise, you could be in danger of having your account blocked or suspended on the Cash App.
Before going into depth about the Cash App unlocking process, let’s start with the first and foremost question: Why does the cash App lock your account? There can be several reasons that could cause you to have your account banned by the Cash App. For a hassle-free and secure payment, it is essential to be aware of any fraudulent ways to risk your cash App wallet. Moreover, we will also discuss some basic steps to unlock the Cash App account in the forthcoming section.
On the other hand, the Cash App users often encounter issues like “unable to sign in on this device” while logging in to their account. If this is the case, we recommend you to check out our recently published blog on How To Fix Cash App Unable To Sign In On This Device
Why Is My Cash App Account Locked?
As we have stated earlier, the use of the Cash App as per its guidelines and regulations is one of the essential conditions. Any minor error by mistake or voluntarily can result in the suspension of your account temporarily or permanently. However, we have mentioned some common reasons below that will help you save your account from getting blocked.
· The first and foremost reason is location access. We all know that the Cash App works in the USA and Uk only. If you try to access a Cash App account from any third country, the Cash App will not let you sign in and may block your account.
· Identity Verification is one of the essential tasks you perform in the Cash App. If your account is not verified, this might cause harm to your account to the point that it could be blocked.
· Modifications and updates are an inevitable part of digitalization, and Cash App isn’t something unique. It is required to be updated as often as needed. Also, make sure to update the Cash App regularly.
· Signing in on multiple devices is also one of the factors. Cash App login on too many devices may make you appear negatively; this is why Cash App might block your account as it believes you are a suspect user.
· Entering an incorrect PIN many times is also a cause for account deactivation. If you enter an incorrect Cash App PIN again and again, then, of course, the Cash App will block your account.
· Always be away from fraudulent activity. If the Cash App finds you Carrying out or involved directly & indirectly in any scam or fraudulent activity, your account will be blocked permanently.
· If you send too many payment requests to other unknown Cash App users, your account may be blocked.
How Do I Unlock Cash App Account?
In the previous section, we provided an overview of why the cash App locks your account. We’ll now go over some troubleshooting steps to help you open your locked Cash App account.
· For the most secure and hassle-free payment experience, make sure you use and download the most recent version of the Cash App.
· To unlock an account on Cash App, the most effective thing you can do is avoid having multiple Cash App logins. Make sure that you are not logged in on multiple devices.
· Make sure you use your personal safe and secure Internet connection or Wi-Fi.
· Delete all stored cache & cookie files from your device and log in.
· Also, make sure the date and time are set correctly on your computer and phone.
· The most common reason for having your account banned is using an unauthentic email address, phone number, fake IDs, and SSN when making an account identification on Cash App. Be a responsible user and adhere to Cash App’s Terms of Service. Ensure that you use the correct information and ID proof to unblock your Cash App account.
Steps To Unlock Cash App Account: Get Back Your Cash App Balance & Bitcoin
If the above troubleshoots did not work and still found no luck, there is nothing to be worried about; follow the below-mentioned steps to unblock your Cash App account by Contacting Support.
· First, log in to the Cash App account.
· Click on the Profile tab at the home screen of the Cash App.
· Select the “Support” option at the bottom of the home screen and click on it.
· Tap on the “Unlock Account” option from the menu bar.
· Here enter your email Id.
· Now, Fill in the form following Cash App instructions and describe your issue.
· Once the verification is successful, your account will get active. Cash App may take up to 24 hours to
unlock your Cash App account
Once your account is unblocked, you will get back your stored Cash App wallet balance, bitcoin, and stocks.
If all the above attempts fail to access and unlock the blocked Cash App account, the best you can do is recover an old Cash App account by creating a brand new account on Cash App. We have published this post separately about how you can access an Old Cash App Account.
Before coming to the end of this topic on how to unlock a Cash App account, we would like to invite our readers to look at our short video presentation on how to get the money back on Cash App if scammed.
This blog provides a comprehensive solution on How to unlock a Cash App account & get your stuck money & Bitcoins back. For more information and assistance, feel free to contact customer support.